SAGA University Application Module: An Entryway to Alumni Benefits
The SABIS® Alumni Global Association (SAGA) is an association that unites graduates, preserves friendships, and facilitates professional networking. As members of SAGA, students become part of a community that shares a common SABIS® experience. Alumni have access to an important platform to help them maintain ties with respective SABIS® Network schools and learn from the experiences of over 28,000 alumni from around the world.
SABIS® students automatically become members of SAGA at the start of their senior year in high school and immediately benefit from its many features, among them the SAGA University Application module. The SAGA University Application module helps streamline the sometimes overwhelming university application process. Through the module, seniors can select from a list of top universities and complete their application directly on the SAGA website. The module links application deadlines and requirements for each school to each applicant. Using the module, students can also request both academic and non-academic transcripts as well as confidential letters of recommendation from their SABIS® school. Teachers and administrators upload the requested documents into the student’s personal account, and once the file is complete, the application package is sent to one or more universities of choice.
Top-ranking international universities available on the module include:
- Lebanon: Beirut Arab University, Haigazian University, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Notre Dame University, the American University of Beirut (AUB), the Lebanese American University (LAU), and the University of Balamand
- United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.): Paris Sorbonne University in Abu Dhabi, the American University of Dubai, and the American University of Sharjah
- Egypt: The British University
- Germany, Spain, and Switzerland: Five campuses of the EU Business School
The SAGA University Application module makes the process of applying to university seamless, reducing mistakes and delays.
Over 1,000 students have benefitted from using the module, contributing to their successful admission to the universities of their choice.
The SAGA University Application module is just one of SAGA’s member benefits. Additional SAGA benefits include:
- Alumni Directory
- Networking opportunities with SABIS® graduates around the world
- Job search capabilities
- Online chat tools
- Notification of alumni news and events
- Online success stories
SAGA aims to honor and encourage the success of all graduates, facilitate the sharing of memories, and contribute to the ongoing development of personal and professional networks among alumni. The SAGA University Application module is just the entryway into a world of benefits offered by SAGA.
For more information or to become a SAGA member, visit saga.sabis.net.